( 26.05.2009 ) - Sammi and Boscongo: a project that unites
On 17 May 2009, by the order n° 438747, Sammi concluded an important project with Boscongo, a branch of Saipem of Eni Group.
The biggest "Future Steel" structure ever made, as for the width, was brought to completion.
As reported in the attachment, the structure has a span of 40m, with a system of only self-supporting arches and was installed in the Congo republic.
- (21.02.2011) - Belt system for Bulk Coal transhipper
- (11.01.2011) - An important contact for the supply of a transhipment system
- (10.12.2010) - Sammi obtained the certification of "Transformation centre"
- (22.10.2010) - Video of the tripper belt type 1400 x 116,35mm trial
- (21.06.2010) - Sammi inaugurates new offices
- (15.06.2010) - 9001:2008 and 3834 certifications
- (10.05.2010) - SAMMI has signed its first contract for the Chinese market
- (12.01.2010) - SAMMI welcomes the new year with renewed trust and great expectations.
- (12.08.2009) - Enlargement of Sammi S.r.l. technical offices
- (26.05.2009) - Sammi and Boscongo: a project that unites
- (26.01.2009) - New portal for Sammi Ltd.
- (01.01.2009) - Company office extension and renovation
- (09.05.2000) - Sammi informs
- SAMMI will open new offices in Narni Scalo
SAMMI will open new offices in Narni Scalo, expanding the existing offices in...
- CHINA – Commissioning of the off-shore plant...
In these days at the shipyard in Nantong (CHINA) was commissioned the offshore...
- New Raw materials transport line
SAMMI signs with ITALCEMENTI another major contract for design, manufacturing,...
- Sammi takes part in the "Agromalim...
In cooperation with the Romanian company Velarium, Sammi has exposed the...
- SAMMI nominates VERNIA Engineering, in its...
SAMMI has appointed VERNIA Engineering, located in D 56170 Bendorf Hellenpfad...
- PLATINUM - Sole 24ore
Flexibility and pragmatism at the base of an international success. Click on...